Who We Are
What We Do
Pro Bono in Action
Attend the Next Pro Bono Event
Pro Bono Blogs
Pro Bono Opportunities & Recruitment Vacancies
Dr Bell’s Family Centre
– Trustees with finance or general business experience
Muirhouse Youth Development Group
– Secretary and Trustees with commitment to youth development in local communities with general business skills
MHScot Workplace Wellbeing
– Trustees with finance experience
Pilton Youth & Children's Project
- Trustees with general business skills and commitment to youth development in local communities
- Trustees with finance or clean energy experience or general business skills. Board meetings alternate between Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Bright Light Relationship Counselling
Lothians Veterans Centre
- Trustee with general business skills.
- Treasurer with finance experience to serve on the Finance & Resource Committee.
Scottish Huntington's Association
- Treasurer and general trustees with medical knowledge/background.
PEEK (Possibilities for Each and Every Kid)
- Trustees with legal or business development experience
- Trustees with finance or clean energy experience or general business skills. Board meetings alternate between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Trustees with HR or finance or fund raising experience
- Trustees with HR and/or general business skills
- Trustees with general business experience, marketing or fund-raising
Dementia Services Development Trust
(Stirling) - Treasurer with finance experience.
(Callander) - Trustees with general financial experience, or HR or Marketing expertise
Stepping Stones for Families
(Paisley) - Chair person required and also Trustees with general business skills
(Hamilton)- Trustees with general business experience
if you require more details.
Copyright Inspiring Scotland 2009
Inspiring Scotland, Level 1, Riverside House, 502 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 3AF
T 0131 442 8760
F 0131 442 8780
Inspiring Scotland is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in Scotland, No. SC342436, and a registered Scottish Charity, No. SC039605
A member of the European Venture Philanthropy Association