The 14:19 Fund is Inspiring Scotland first, and longest running fund which over 10 years, aims to invest £100m in a selected portfolio of ventures all focused on supporting disadvantaged young people aged 14 to 19 into positive destinations of employment, education or training.
In its first six years:
- £39.5m of investment directly in the 14:19 Fund portfolio of ventures.
- £44.3m in matched funding was successfully leveraged.
- 40,850 young people were supported by 14:19 Fund ventures.
- 47,867 progression milestones were achieved by young people.
- 20,859 young people were supported into positive destinations of employment, education or training.